Sunday, July 13, 2008

So Precious

It's true when they say our children mimic us.

I love that she uses my neck pillow as her boppy for her baby and that she has to cover up with a blanket. Absolutely too sweet for words.

P.S. We have been telling her that her shows are on when the big hand on the clock is on the '6' since Caillou is on at 12:30 and Arthur is at 4:30. So she watches the clock alot and lets us know when they are on;)

5 comments:

Ashley said...

Ok, that is the cutest thing I have ever seen. Hands down! What a freakin' cute little doll she is!

Jess said...

That is adorable!!!! I love that you got it on video.

Cheree said...

That is just too cute!
I read on the last post that you’re planning on weaning JJ in a few months? Is it because you’re tired of nursing? Just curious (and I’m really good at asking ultra personal questions – sorry about that). I never thought I’d feel this way – but I’m hoping to be all hippy about the breastfeeding thing. I am nowhere near ready to give it up . . .

Krista said...

I don't have a specific timeline for weaning but I stopped nursing when Makenna was a year old so I just want to go at least that far when she can drink regular milk. I also love nursing. I love the closeness and bond that we share while doing so but I am usually ready to get my body back by a year old. I also have a hard time losing weight while nursing and I still have a lot of baby fat that I need to get rid of but there is absolutely nothing wrong with continuing to breastfeed. I think that is awesome. Just as long as they aren't still nursing when they go to school;) I am just worried that this baby girl is going to really use me as a teething ring with this whole mouth full of teeth. She's usually pretty good but every now and then, she gives me a good chomp;)

Dendy said...

Makenna was adorable in that video. She is going to be such a good mommy, just like her mommy. We had a little boy in our ward. His mom would nurse him in sacrament meeting. He was 4. He would sit up and say "Mommy the milks all gone" That is a little too long.