Friday, July 11, 2008

Bowling fun

We took Makenna bowling last year and she has been asking to go ever since someone mentioned bowling last week. She loves it so we decided to take her on Monday. They gave her a ball that was just her size and she didn't even use the rack. She just threw it down in her own Makenna way and then did this cute little strut back to me. She didn't even watch how many pins she knocked down unless we told her to watch. It was too funny and so much fun. I think we will have to go back before Travis goes back to work.


J.J. just chillin' and wishing she was big enough to bowl as well.

And look at that score!!!!! Makenna did awesome and I actually beat my hubby!!! Yes, you read that right!!! I kicked his bootie and I had to take a pic to prove it!! Wooo Hoooo!!!




3 comments:

Ashley said...

Bowling is soo much fun. We have Main Event here, and they do glow in the dark bowling. The kids love it. J.J. is so beautiful!

Dendy said...

Makenna looks like a pro. What a little doll face that J.J. is.

Jess said...

That looks like so much fun! Makenna looks so cute bowling. I will have to try it with my kids sometime.