Saturday, July 12, 2008

One more toofer!!!!

Seriously, this girl got another tooth!!! I'm not even sure if she got it today or before because I didn't even notice that one was coming in. But I'm still documenting it today! It is another one on top and to the right. This makes a total of 7 teeth!! Um....I still have two more months to nurse but I guess we shall see. I actually bought a little can of formula yesterday for Travis to feed her when I am at work and I about crapped my pants when I saw the prices. How in the world can people afford to not nurse. I know we couldn't. But I also enjoy to anyway so it doesn't matter. I just hope that she doesn't start grinding those teeth on me or we will have to give her some more bottles;)

3 comments:

Ashley said...

Yeah, formula prices are insane. I haven't bought a can in 11 years. I can only imagine how much it cost now. I figured it up when Chloe was a baby how much a year's worth of formula would cost. It was a couple of thousand dollars. Thankfully my kids all nursed for a long time. Hayden went 18 months!

Ashley said...

Oh, and yay for a new toofer.

Dendy said...

Jordyn bit your shoulder this morning and that is certainly alot tougher than you know what. Good Luck.