My good friend Jess referred me to this blog and I love it. This woman is an awesome writer and has such a strong testimony and is a big inspiration to a lot of people (strangers that have never met her) even while going through a tragedy. She has become a missionary to people because they are asking questions about our church just by reading her sweet testimony on her blog. I bawled the first night I read it but it has helped me to want to be a better mother, wife, daughter and sister. It has made me want to love on my girls more and to not take little things so seriously. When I start to get frustrated with my girls, I remember that these things really don't matter in the real picture and it's stupid to get so upset. I need to remember that it's really such a short time that our babies are babies and that I need to enjoy and appreciate it all. She also challenged people to write down the little things about our children, good or bad, because that is what we remember, and miss, when they are gone and grown. So, that is what my next two posts are. And I recommend this blog to anyone but I am warning you that you will cry!!!
3 days ago




4 comments:
wow, I am speechless. She has an amazing testimony, especially considering what her family has been through. I am bawling like a baby. Wow....
That is just too sad. You did warn me – but I read it anyway . . .
I’ve told Sarah this a few times – you ladies just have such strong faith. I wish I was more like that. I feel like I have hope (as in I “hope” there is a heaven, etc.) – and a little faith – but nothing like this woman or you ladies have. I don’t know what I’d do if I lost my little one. I highly doubt I’d be gracious enough to do what this woman has done. I certainly hope God never tests me this way.
On a much, MUCH lighter note. I bugged Sarah for your email address (and Ashley's and Kelli's) – as soon as I get it, I’ll add you to my newly “private” blog. Or – if you’d rather, you can email me at cbishopATaicpaDOTorg.
Krista you are a VERY loving mommy. I am so proud of the woman you have become. Your testimony and love for the Lord is strong also. We love you so much.
I keep going back and reading her blog...it's SO good! She is a very talented writer.
Where have you been, chica? Taking a hiatus?
Post a Comment