
We spent practically all of Saturday at the pool. We took them both out this time so it was Jordyn's first time. She didn't like it at first but once she got used to the temperature of the water, she loved it. We went back to the condo to take naps and then back by the pool with the whole extended family for a yummy dinner catered by Famous Dave's barbecue!! Yummy!! It took great effort to keep Makenna out of the pool to eat. She was back in as soon as we were done but now she had all of her cousins to join her. And then we got smart and went in to the indoor pool when the sun went down. It was so nice and warm!!
I kept telling Makenna to turn around so I could take her picture. She kept telling me no so I said that I would just take a picture of her bum. She said, "Noooo!! Don't take a picture of my bum!!" This is the pic that I got;)
The next morning, the whole family came to our condo before they left to go home (we were staying an extra night) and we had brunch. Then Nancy and Aunt Cathy organized an ancestor treasure hunt where we learned about the family that came before us. And then they shared Gordon's poems (I shared one in a previous post) which were awesome!
After everyone else left, we relaxed and just hung out with Travis' parents. The playground and pool were right out back from the condo so we let Kenna play and run around.






4 comments:
I love that picture of the girls holding hands. It doesn't get any better than that.
Good stuff! It looks like ya'll had fun! I just LOVE that picture of them holding hands...don't we hope it will always be like that with our girls!?
Great pics! Looks like y'all had a ton of fun. Your girls are soo beautiful and sweet!
i love those precious little moments. makes you almost want 4 more. well...ALMOST:)
Post a Comment