My beautiful baby is four months old today!! Can you believe it? She has gotten so big. And tonight might be the night that I put her in her crib. She has started to wake up at 6:00 right when Travis gets up. So I'm hoping if she doesn't hear us, then she might not wake up as easily. I know some might say....four months and still in her cradle??? But it's hard for me to make that move. It's a biggie in my eyes. When they are right next to me, all I have to do is look over to make sure they are ok. I just worry when they are down the hall. Besides, Jordyn is such a shortie that she still fits in her cradle and I haven't had to move her. But I guess it's time. Wish me luck!!
Farewell beautiful cradle
I'm a big girl now!
3 days ago




4 comments:
Ok, so how cute is that!!!! She is getting so adorable! Im so proud of you...but you keep them as close to you as long as you can.
Four months old today!! Can't believe it! I have a special little gift for J. J. Hope things slow down long enough to get to you. She is so adorable! They both are! What beautiful girls!
What a cutie! You can always sneak her back in your bed to nurse. That's what I always did. Then they never wanted to leave....
Good Luck! How old was Makenna when you took her out of the cradle? It kind of makes me sad because the cradle will have to go into storage again until the next one.
Post a Comment