Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Christmas pics continued

On Christmas Day, we opened our presents that we got the girls and then headed over to my parents house. We are so fortunate that we live five minutes away from each of our parents. One lives to the east of us and the other to the west and we love it. We had breakfast and then opened presents. Makenna was still feeling yucky so she didn't get as into it as she normally would but we still had fun. Her cousin Gunnar is around the same age and they always have fun together.

Cousins!!

I love that both my sisters kids and mine are around the same age! We can already tell these two are going to be good friends as well!

Sick eyes!! And yes, that is a transformer that she is holding! I do believe my girl is going to be a tomboy like her mommy!!

Baby Santa!!

This is one of Jordyn's gifts. She only looked at herself in the mirror at first but I am happy to announce that she started batting at the toys today!!! She's getting so big!!

3 comments:

Simply Sarah *K* said...

too much sweetness to handle! i love those girls!

Dendy said...

How blessed are we! I am grateful that we live close together, so our kids can grow up together, but I am especially grateful for how much they love each other.

Jess said...

Cute pictures! I'm sorry Makenna was sick. Poor thing. And I can't believe your baby is batting at things already. They grow up way too fast!