Not all the time! Don't get me wrong. I love being a mom. I wouldn't change it for the world. I love the closeness I feel with my girls and the love that they give me in return. Just sometimes. Sometimes I just wish I could take one day and give Travis my boobs and just take off. Let him nurse her and take care of the girls. It would be nice to be able to leave the house without making sure the baby eats first and to be able to be gone as long as I want without running home before she gets hungry again. And it would be nice to be able to take a bath or even a shower in peace. I don't think men realize how nice it is to be able to do just the simplest of things without worry or having to hurry. I'm not trying to complain. I'm just saying....
3 days ago




3 comments:
AMEN SISTA!!! THEY HAVE NO CLUE. And yes, I am shouting b/c THEY NEED TO KNOW.
They act all tired and worn out from their "day". With James...he sits at a desk and does whatever it is he does...I mean, give me a break, your TIRED...whateva!
I totally agree with you! They really have no idea.
No kidding! Wouldn't it be nice to leave in the morning, not worrying about the kids. Throw your clothes on the floor, come home and they are picked up, washed, ironed, and put away. Make messes all over the house, come home and everything is cleaned. Sorry girls I don't think anything will ever change.
Post a Comment