Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Our little bowler

What do you get when you have a pair of these....

A very happy little girl!!! She was thrilled that she got to wear the shoes this time.

We took Makenna bowling the Friday before her birthday and she had a blast. It turned into cosmic bowling at the end and she didn't want to leave. It was quite awesome with the pretty lights and music;-)



She is turning into quite the pro. I didn't do so good this time;( There were times that Kenna's score was way too close to mine! Lol!

5 comments:

Simply Sarah *K* said...

How fun!! We are going to have to take the girls bowling sometime soon..it looks like SOOO much fun!!

jenorme said...

Use the bumpers. That's what helps my score. ;)

Dendy said...

I agree with Jen. Next time I go bowling the bumpers are going to be up. She is a really good bowler. Cute shoes.

Ashley said...

I want some bowling shoes! Too fun!

Sanders said...

I love cosmic bowling, especially when they're playin 80's music!