Makenna was so scared of the vacuum. She still is a little bit. But not our Miss Jordyn. Whenever I get the vacuum, she runs toward it. She has never been scared of it. A lot of the time she gets in the way because she will just stand right in front of me and move right along with me. I even bought her a miniature vacuum for Christmas because she likes it so much. Maybe she will be my good cleaner when she is old enough to clean because of her love of the vacuum. Or at least I can always hope so;-)
3 days ago




5 comments:
That is how Avery is with the vacuum! Let me know if you find something she i afraid of and I'll try it on Avery.
You can always hope they will grow up to be good cleaners but it doesn't usually work out that way. Even the best kids hate to clean.
Such a cutie! Crossing my fingers for you (and for me) that our girls will keep singing the "Clean up" song they learn in nursery WELL into their teen years :).
How cute! Eliza loves it too. She loves running in front of it and pretending I'm gonna get her!
Yup...good luck with that! They like it now, but if it is mandatory, probably not. Thankfully you have a few more years to worry about that. What a cutie!!
Post a Comment