My baby will be 19 months old tomorrow! She is getting so big and saying so many words. Her latest are outside, bite, Lady, Mimi (mommy), bye bye, Jesus, thank you, AMEN, etc. She is such a fun character and lately is a little daredevil. She has started to climb up on the kitchen table and stand there like she is queen. She also figured out how to climb up the stairs to the big slide and scares me half to death every time she attempts it. She is not content in going down her little slide. Oh no. She has to go down the big slide like her sister. I wouldn't mind if there wasn't a big drop on the side of the stairs and I don't trust her to pay attention enough not to fall. Ugh. I'm hoping this one isn't as broken bone prone as her sister. She makes us smile all of the time from her 'looks that could kill' to her sweet laugh. She is also very shy around people she doesn't know. If people at the store even look in her direction, she ducks her head down and hides. It's so adorable. She also embarrasses us in church when her daddy is leading the music in Sacrament. Whenever she sees him, she starts screaming 'Dada' and pointing!! She hasn't quite taken to nursery yet but we will keep on trying. I'm hoping to be able to just drop her off and go to class really soon;=}
She has also started praying with us. One day she just plopped down on her knees. I helped her to say one and now she wants to say one all the time. We kind of got it on video. It's hard to hear but she repeats after me (in her gibberish) and will say AMEN whenever she is done. Love it!!
And I had to add Makenna's prayer as well. She went awhile where she didn't want to say them but we finally convinced her that we love to hear her prayers and now she loves to say them again. I love the prayers of little children.




3 comments:
AHHHHHHH! Love it! Love them!
What a sweetie pie! The slide would scare me so bad!
Thats so cute, Gracee folds her arms and we put her on her knees and about two seconds later she is off running around. Good to know they eventually sit there!!
Post a Comment