Monday, April 27, 2009

Jordyn talk

I love to hear sweet babies when they are learning words. Miss Jordyn makes me smile whenever she says certain words.

A couple of them are......
Mommy= Mimi
Lady= Nany
Grandma= Mama

I love my new nickname, Mimi. I know I should correct her when she says it (and sometimes I do) but I just love to hear her say it. There is just something precious about it. And she uses it a lot when she wants me. She yells it over and over. I actually thought she had switched it to Mama at the store the other day but she was actually saying Grandma because she saw my mom and was calling for her. And I love how she calls her Lady. It's just so sweet. I'm sure there are more that I can't think of right now but I can update later.

3 comments:

Dendy said...

She is a cutie pie. She is quite a talker. Love you J.J.

Simply Sarah *K* said...

I love nicknames! what a cutie ;).

Ashley said...

Aww, Mimi. That's what I wanna be called when I'm a granny.