I'm 20 here with my adorable niece who just turned 13 last week!!!
I told you Travis had a blow dryer in high school and now I just proved it;) This is what I call his Vanilla Ice hair.
And I thought I would throw in an old pic of our Lady. This was taken in 2002 when she was 1. She didn't even have her curls yet and actually looked pretty scraggly but we still thought she was a cutie.
3 days ago




4 comments:
Ice Ice Baby...
Dude, I like the pimp suit!! Cute pics! Your puppy is a cutie.
I can't believe Gianna is 13 years old! I am afraid if we turn around Makenna will be 13. It just seems like yesterday that Gianna was just a baby! She has such a strong testimony. I am so proud of her! I think you should put a picture of your high hair next to Travis' and see who wins! Lady has always been a little doll.
That pic of Travis is so cute, I so remember him looking that young, you should see if he has any pics of him in his purple suit LOL
Post a Comment