*The Hunger Games *Catching Fire *Mocking Jay *The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo *The Girl who Played with Fire *The Girl who Kicked in the Hornet's Nest *Percy Jackson and the Lighning Thief *The Sea Monster *The Titan's Curse *The Battle of the Labyrinth *The Last Olympian *The Lost Hero *The Son of Neptune *The Red Pyramid *The Throne of Fire *The Serpents Shadow(currently reading)
I am jealous! It is cold here again, yuck! I am counting the days until we can hop in our pool again. Last year it was mid to late April. I am so sick of winter!!
Well, I guess it's supposed to go down into the 50's tomorrow with crazy winds. But then it is going back up by the weekend. Yay! I love it as long as it stays in the 70's. When it gets any higher, then it starts to feel like summer is coming on:(
3 comments:
I am jealous! It is cold here again, yuck! I am counting the days until we can hop in our pool again. Last year it was mid to late April. I am so sick of winter!!
Ahhh!! It LOOKED nice outside, but it was too dang cold. I miss the desert too!!
Well, I guess it's supposed to go down into the 50's tomorrow with crazy winds. But then it is going back up by the weekend. Yay! I love it as long as it stays in the 70's. When it gets any higher, then it starts to feel like summer is coming on:(
Post a Comment