I haven't posted much the last couple of days because my baby has had issues. The picture below shows her latest thing. If you get grossed out easy, don't look. It looks really gross if you make it larger;)
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
This is the goop from one of her ears after they burst;) I don't think it's bothering her except when I clean them out. She hates that part and hates it when we put her drops in. And as soon as I clean it out, it starts filling up again.
3 days ago




2 comments:
Oh my! That is gross! I have never seen anything like that before, ever. She looks content though. I hope ya'll are feeling better.
Oh my gosh, that is craziness!! Ive never seen anything like that before, either! WHOA! Poor baby!!!!
Post a Comment