Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Diaper duty

Sounds heard when Daddy changed the poopy diaper today;

"Ah, man.....look at all the snaps. How do I even get to it??? Ugh! You should help me. Ah man!!! Oh gross!!! What the heck??? I've never done one this big.....Heeeelp me!!"

*Jordyn and Mommy dying laughing*

"What the heck??? There's poop in the rolls!! Ooooooh, it stinks!!! Ugh, you should be doing this! Phew! Now you have to snap her back up because I can't figure those things out."

*Jordyn and Mommy still laughing*

6 comments:

Ashley said...

Ha ha ha! Good for ya'll! How many times did he gag?

Simply Sarah *K* said...

oh man, Im having myself a good giggle over here!! And you want to know why? Because I can HEAR him...seriously, I can HEAR HIM thru the post! Man oh man...that Travis!

Anonymous said...

Way to go Dad! Welcome to Mom's daily reality! You're sure good to help though

Krista said...

Yay!! I got a comment from Marnae!!

Dendy said...

GO TRAVIS! I am proud of you! I always say "You help make them, you can help change them" What a good daddy!

Jess said...

That is hilarious!