Our new dog never had playmates in his old home! Well, he does now!! He loves his girls and they love to play with him (Jordyn loves to torment him). Lady is a princess and doesn't want to be bothered but Mahler loves to be involved in everything. I caught him climbing the stairs to get up to the trampoline today to play! It was so dang cute. It's nice to have a dog that wants to be playful and go for rides...not that we don't still love Lady. It's just different:)
Isn't that picture funny? He is such a good dog and he loves to be around us...constantly! We literally have to shove him back into the house when we leave because he wants to go every time we leave. He especially loves going over to Grandma's house to play with the other dogs. I'm so glad we got him fixed because he doesn't try to get with them anymore:) I'm actually thinking about letting him sleep in the girl's room. He goes in and lays on Kenna's bed when I am putting them to bed. What a sweetie!!




3 comments:
He is a sweetie. If the girls are upstairs playing, Mahler is up there watching them. If they go outside to play, Mahler is keeping an eye on them. He is like a little babysitter. He may come inside if he gets too hot but he stays by the door and watches them. He adores his girls.
How fun! I wonder why he goes on Kenna's bed and not Jordyn's? ;) I'm looking forward to seeing you guys Thurs!
I'm sure it's just because there is more room. Kenna's bed is a twin and Jordyn's is a toddler bed:) I am looking forward to coming over too!! It will be fun and it's been way too long since we've seen you!
Mom, I noticed him watching them through the door today too!! Too funny! I let him stay in the girl's room last night and he was totally fine. Makenna was thrilled to wake up with him on her bed lying on his back:)
Post a Comment