We actually got some rain a few days ago and the girls loved it. They ran around and played outside. It cooled off and made it so it was pleasant to be outside!
Makenna is silly though putting that on her head!
They had those dresses on when they were playing (I really don't know why except that they are silly:) I think they were acting like it was Christmas or something.
We also made some cool cookies recently! Grandma Millett gave us some colored cookie dough so we made some cool things with it. I for one will be the first to admit that I have no creativity so these look weird but it was still fun to do with my girls. The top red thing is supposed to be a flower with leaves. Right beside it is a gingerbread man (we only had Christmas cookie cutters) and under that is a snowman with eyes and a nose by Makenna:) And finally, the lower right cookie is supposed to be Micky Mouse. I did the blue part and Makenna felt like it needed the eyes (complete with eyebrows:), nose and mouth!
3 days ago




1 comments:
Makenna was telling me about those cookies, while we were camping. She was very proud. You made a good memory.
Post a Comment