Makenna.....
~(Edited to add.....while swimming at our friends Jen and Sheldon's house, I told Makenna that I had to go to the bathroom)...."Mom, just go in the pool! I already did a couple of times!!"
~(standing out in back yard when ants started crawling up her leg)...."MOM!!! The ants are having a party on my leg!!!"
~"So Jesus made the sun right? So then he must have made the throw up in my mouth!"
~(Trav was playing around and pinching me)...."When I get married, my prince will NOT do that to me!!"
~(We told Makenna that we need to get some of her old toys together and give it to kids that don't have any....to which she replied)...."No, let's get our toys together, put them outside and sell them to make some money!!" :)
Jordyn....
~(She was playing with the frog figurine from the Princess and the Frog...I asked her if that was Prince Navine....to which she replied)...." It's not Prince Navine, it's the Princess Frog!!"
~(I called her 'Jor')....."I'm Jordyn, not George!"




4 comments:
You left out the peeing in the pool one! It was my favorite. Ha ha. :)
That's what I was trying to remember!! I knew there was another one that I wanted to write down:)
Too cute!
Glad you added it. Priceless!
Post a Comment