Thursday, February 26, 2009

Sarah and her girls

Sarah and her girls came over to play today. They flew in yesterday and we got to spend the whole afternoon today with them. The cute curly headed girls played hard!! They had a great time together. I have so much fun with Sarah and loved her visit. The girls went from playing in the play room to watching Aladdin to playing outside. We had some yummy pizza for dinner and it was hard to get them to eat because they just wanted to play.

There were a ton of ladybugs out in the yard....
and the girls loved looking at them all.

I couldn't get them off the trampoline. They were on and off of it all afternoon.

Miss Aube on the slide.

Three musketeers


And best buds.....love ya Sarah....I love it when you are in town;) I can't wait until Wednesday!

5 comments:

Ashley said...

FUN! Hope yall are having a BLAST!

Dendy said...

Too cute. Where is the fourth Musketeer?

NancyM said...

What fun to have special friends come to visit. Where is J.J. all this time? ...talking on the phone or reading? :-} Love those curly little heads and hope Makenna is careful on that trampoline!

NancyM said...

Hey! Did you actually get that picture of the ladybug with your new camera??? Congratulations! I need to work harder with mine and get some good shots of the girls. Heard a humming bird outside by the feeder this morning, but couldn't get set up in time to get a shot.:-{

Krista said...

Haha!! Jordyn was sleeping! They came in the afternoon so we skipped the girls naps so they could play the whole time. But J.J. NEEDS hers;) She got to play too!! Just a little later.
And I think Makenna will be fine as long as her mother will stay off of it when she is on.Ü
And yes, that lady bug pic is from our new camera. Travis put it on his background and it looks so cool;)