Thursday, February 19, 2009

Sigh....I hate taking things away;(

I have a few things to blog about but I'm not in the mood right now. I'm listening to my baby scream when she should be taking a nap;( I gave her a sippy cup last night with her milk and so I decided that now will be the time to take the bottle away. Why, I don't know but I figure if I started, I might as well continue. She (I) have gotten in the bad habit of giving her a bottle when putting her to sleep and now I'm reaping the rewards of that. I didn't think it would be bad since she falls asleep alot without her bottle too. So, I figured if she was tired enough, she will just sleep. I was wrong. We went to the park today and played and played and instead of enjoying a well deserved nap, she has been crying in her crib ever since we got home. I hate hearing her cry and it tears my heart out!! I hope this doesn't last long. Oh, and her tooth is still not here;( That was a reason why I was waiting on taking the bottle away but it was just taking way too long.....Anyway, onto cuter subjects;)
Makenna snuggled Jordyn the other day on my bed. She kept tucking her blanket on her and Jordyn actually stayed and played along. Hopefully, this is what it will be like when they are older;)



2 comments:

Simply Sarah *K* said...

Taking the bottle away is SO HARD! But we just do what we can, and just listen to them cry!! Aube is FINALLY going to sleep without crying...and that took what? almost 3 months now? She is completely off the bottle tho, so it all works out in the end.

Dendy said...

Kenna told me at the store today, that Jordyn was a big girl now, because she doesn't drink out of a bottle anymore. She is still so tiny. Those are cute pictures. They are going to be the best of friends.