Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Ugh!!

What a week it has been. We are still waiting for Miss Jordyn to cut this last tooth of hers. It should be any day now. I can feel it right there but it is just taking forever to pop through the gums and make it's appearance. In the meantime, we have a very grouchy baby girl that only wants me to hold her while standing up!! Otherwise she screams. It is driving me nuts. That means I can't get much done while she is awake and my floor seriously needs to be mopped (the girls have been liking capri suns lately and they spill it everywhere). But it's all good because this too shall pass and until it does, my floor will be sticky;) Oh, and I have a dentist appointment today. I know you all wish you were me. My day is just screaming with excitement. Ü

2 comments:

Dendy said...

It may be a relief to get out of the house. Even if it is for a dentist appointment. What a difference a day makes. Jordyn was happy yesterday. We were playing and she kept coming over and giving me kisses. She is such a sweetheart. With her, these kind of days are very few and far beteeen.

Travis and Ashlee said...

Isn't teething fun!! I finally cleaned my floors today while my kids were upstiars with dad. So hard when all they watn is to be held and only by mom! nice to be loved though