Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Some cute pics per request

Grandma requested some pics and I always love an excuse to post more pics of my babies;)

Enchanted is J.J.'s favorite movie right now and she will come running if she hears me put it on and will stand in front of the ottoman like this. She puts her arms on it with her head up and leans back and enjoys.


And of course they always have to dance to the songs in the movie.


I also decided to just take a bunch of random pics with my camera and I think these are adorable......
J.J. was sitting on the stairs and the sun was coming in the window just right. Love these;)



I put a necklace on for church and Makenna wanted one too. I found this one (don't even remember where I got it) and she loves, loves, loves it! It's Cinderella's slipper and she wanted to show it off for the camera.

Cheese!!!

Cheese!!!
And I wanted to document another tooth for Jordyn. She got her upper left cuspid yesterday, 2/3 (I think.....she hasn't been letting me feel for it) and so we only have one more left that needs to come through at the moment!! Yay!!

4 comments:

Cheree said...

That little JJ is too cute (and Mekenna too of course). I love how she doesn’t have much hair. :-)
Where do your girls get their curls from? Do you think they’ll keep them?

Ashley said...

Awww! They are such sweeties! I love Kenna's smile, gorgeous!

Jess said...

Your girls are adorable! I love the pictures of J.J. and her curls starting to come. Makenna has the best smile and her curly hair is gorgeous.

Simply Sarah *K* said...

They are so adorable...I love seeing them dance around to their movies!!