Travis concert was a week and a half ago and Makenna loves to go to them because she gets to hit the drums afterwards. She goes running around the room like a crazy girl playing every instrument that she can get her hands on. The bottom pic of Travis conducting was taken by Makenna. It's at an angle but I thought it looked pretty cool. And the top one of him is afterwards and you can just see the relief on his face;) He was finally done!!
3 days ago




7 comments:
Makenna looks like a pro! She is so amazingly talented. Not to mention smart. How many verses are there in the song Follow The Prophet? And she can sing all of them! I am trying to memorize them so I can keep up. I also love how excited she gets when you take her to see the Temple. It is great to instill love for the temple at an early age.
that is so cute!
Tooo cute!! Love it! I'm glad the school year is over for Travis! I hope ya'll have a good summer!
oh my gosh that was tooo cute!!!
Looks like fun (playing the drums...not teaching).
I was there and watched her play!
Couldn't believe her rhythm!! Good Grief.....just like her Daddy...pick an instrument and decide which one to play....she is just adorable! And, she is very talented....are you sure she is only three!?
I decided to try to add a picture to my comments....don't know if it will work, but thought I'd give it a go.....Travis keeps telling me to start my own Blog....but I don't think mine would be near as fun as this....grandkids are the best!!
Post a Comment