Thursday, January 7, 2010

Disneyland Day 1

We went to Disneyland a few days before Christmas!! We usually wait until Travis goes on school break but this is the closest it's been to Christmas!! And boy was it busy. We saw a sign that said it was at capacity!! I don't think I ever want to go that close again! The girls were so excited though. We had our ward Christmas party on Saturday night and I told Makenna that we would leave for Disneyland after we went to church. Since we went to church on Saturday, she thought we were leaving then. I told her we weren't leaving until we went to 'church church'! LOL! We told her it was going to be a long drive but about half way through she started asking if we were there yet. We told her that we wouldn't be actually going to Disneyland until the next day and she got upset!! She just kept saying, "you told me that we were going after 'church church'!!!" She just didn't understand that we had to drive there first:)
This is walking into Disneyland!! They look so cute with their hats except that Jordyn wouldn't look up!

We saw Mickey right when we got inside and we were one of the last ones that got to take a pic that were standing in line!! Unfortunately, the idiot that took our pic didn't see that Makenna wasn't looking! Ugh!

They wanted to get on the train asap so we decided to hop on that and take it around to toon town instead of walking:)




Jordyn started to cry when we got her out of the car!! She thought it was so cool.

Minnie Mouse!! Makenna was much better with the characters this year but she still didn't want to stand right by her:) I don't know what is so scary about Minnie Mouse!!

Tea cups!! Mommy couldn't go on these so Daddy took both the girls. I didn't think that Jordyn would want to but she was quite upset when she saw both Trav and Makenna getting in line without her. Later on, she kept pointing to it when we were walking by! She loved it!
Who is that peeking? :)


Pretty princess on the casey junior train ride. Jordyn was crying when we got in this one because she saw the carousel and really wanted to go on that one. I think she was happy by the time we got off though:)

Me and Trav waiting outside while the girls went on the carousel with Grandma and Papa!!

Hi Makenna!! Jordyn is right next to her but we couldn't get a good pic of her.

Reindeer!!!!


What a cutie pie!!

Makenna riding her first roller coaster!!! She loved it!! Travis told her to put her hands up but she ended up grabbing the bar!

She is having a great time!!

Another pretty princess eating a churro waiting for the parade to start!

So, there are way too many pics of them just watching but I think they are so cute!!! Jordyn likes to hang on to Trav's cheeks when she is on his shoulders! She must think they are her handles:)

Being shy:)

Waiting for it to start with Papa!

Can you say precious??? I love those eyes!

I think I see the parade coming!!!

Yup!! I do too!!

Here it is!! Yay for the trumpet players! I could totally see Travis doing a gig like this if it was local:)

Mrs. Claus!!
I just liked taking pics of them watching the parade:)


Tigger!!

Mickey and Minnie!! They got around!!:)

Eeyore!!!


Trella!!! aka Cinderella

Sleeping Beauty!!

Belle and the Beast!!

Woody!!

Buzz!!

Uh oh!! What could this mean??? Does it mean that Santa is coming???

Hmmm....well there are some reindeer!!!

Yup....there's Santa!!!

After the parade, we decided to head over to California Adventure. Unfortunately, the whole world had that same idea;)

Lightning McQueen and Mater!

Travis scared Makenna so bad!! He told her Hopper was real!! Thankfully she was happy enough to take a pic after she realized he wasn't!

Waiting for Bugs Life to start!!


We happened upon another parade as we came out of bugs life!! Unfortunately, our pics are kind of dark for some reason:(


Lightning McQueen and Mater!!


We then headed over to get some yummy soup in bread bowls to have for dinner and then we were done for the day. It got pretty cold and we were pretty tired!! It was a great first day!!

3 comments:

jenorme said...

I love Disneyland. We are all working next weekend at a school clean up to earn free tickets. Your girls are so cute and look like the best of friends. Glad you had fun!

Dendy said...

I could look at pictures of those two cuties all day. Disneyland was really fun thanks to them.

LillyBug Jewelry and Accessories said...

CAN'T GET ENOUGH OF DISNEYLAND!!!! it is the happiest place on earth! looks like you guys had a blast!