Thursday, January 28, 2010

Some pics from my phone:)

I was just reminded of a photo I took on my phone awhile ago while at the park. Jordyn had some crazy hair and I just had to take a pic. Thankfully my sis e-mailed it to me because I can't get them off my phone otherwise. She is such a cutie!! And she is also doing better. I took her to the docs again today and she said she was doing a million times better. She is still hacking like crazy but she is moving air better and she looks better than she did two days ago. For some weird reason though, she is a lot more clingy today than she had been the last two days. She wouldn't let me out of her sight...not even to pee:) And I guess she was closer to going to the hospital than I thought. The doc said she almost sent us! It's a good thing that Jordyn has gotten used to the breathing treatments and sits without too much of a fuss.
Crazy hair!!

And this is my wild Kenna back in July at Pioneer Days. I am on the Activities committee and we were in charge of the water rides so she got to ride as many times as she wanted to. That's the perk for having to work them, right??? She had such a great time!!

I'm going to have to have my sis e-mail me more of my pics! These were cute.

1 comments:

Dendy said...

Love that crazy hair! Makenna looks like she is having a blast.