Miss J.J. is just like her sister. Remember this? Well, I heard Jordyn singing out her window too;) It was so cute. She loves the movie Enchanted and tends to copy everything her sister does!
Ahahahaha Ahahahaha Ahahahaha!!
3 days ago
Miss J.J. is just like her sister. Remember this? Well, I heard Jordyn singing out her window too;) It was so cute. She loves the movie Enchanted and tends to copy everything her sister does!
Ahahahaha Ahahahaha Ahahahaha!!
5 comments:
too cute! Look at that hair!
These girls are so adorable....I look for something new everyday. That Jordyn is quite the copycat!! Scarry, eh? They just grow up so fast!
They both look like princess's to me! Too cute!
Yes, please excuse the hair. I didn't do it that day and she wouldn't let me put it in a ponytail. So, it's pretty much how she wakes up in the morning;)
Oh, it's cute anyway! I wonder how she'll feel about all those curls when she's a teenager...
Post a Comment