Sunday, November 2, 2008

Enchanted and Buttons

Ahahahaha Ahahahaha Ahahahahaha

I saw Makenna doing this in her play house and thought it was so cute. She is mimicking Giselle in "Enchanted" when she is calling for help to clean the house.

And someone found their belly button a couple of weeks ago;)

Now she lifts her shirt up all the time and pushes her button. It's so much fun;)

3 comments:

Ashley said...

So cute! I love Makenna's curls! One of my kids used to pick at their bellybutton so much it was always sore. Kids are so funny! She is a cutie!

Simply Sarah *K* said...

OH that is ADORABLE!!! I can just SEE her singing like Gezelle!
And yay for buttons!! I can't believe how big she is getting!!

Dendy said...

TOO CUTE! Did you go help Makenna clean her little house when she called? J. is so cute, and so is her little button.