Friday, May 8, 2009

I love to see the temple

We took the girls to the temple last Saturday and took a few pics. They loved it! We hung out on the big lawn for awhile while they ran up and down the hill.



My cute munchkins;)

Of course we found a lady bug. Actually a few of them.

Our dream home. We watched this house get built gradually and it is just beautiful! It is right across the street from the temple. Nice view.

Nice view.

The flowers were so pretty.

Makenna especially loved them. She couldn't quit smelling them.

We have been singing, "I love to see the temple" lately before bed and both my girls love to sing the song. Makenna loves to go walk around the temple. I think the little children can feel the spirit even from the outside. She cried and didn't want to leave when it was time to go. We had a great day and I think we need to go more often;)

2 comments:

Simply Sarah *K* said...

Mmm...I LOVE that temple! :) Wonder why? Ya'll are so great to take them up there from time to time. Totally worth it, too, cause those views are so pretty!

Dendy said...

I love how they both sing all the time. That invites the spirit also. Beautiful girls in a beautiful setting.