Wednesday, November 5, 2008

I'm nervous

*about having a completely Democratic congress and president.

*about our safety. Biden said himself that Obama was going to be tested in the first six months of his presidency. Unfortunately, it's always innocent people that get hurt and not the far left liberals that claim they only want peace.

*that my food storage and 72 hour kits are no where near completion.

*about my power bill going up even more since Obama said he was going to put the coal people out of business.

*that Obama will take the little money I have and give it to people doing nothing.

*that more innocent little babies that could have survived outside of the womb will not.

There are lots of things that I'm nervous about but we can't control everything. I'm just going to try to be positive and not worry about it.

6 comments:

Ashley said...

Ooh, I am nervous too! And annoyed. Congrats to him and those who voted for him but stop shoving it down our throats! I am moving to Mexico or something...

Dendy said...

We should start our own little town some place. I have the same concerns. We can't change it so it won't help to worry about it. We can only hope that he is like all other politicians; all talk and no action.

NancyM said...

Try not to worry too much! Look what stress did to me!! Thank heavens for family and the Church. I think we can be safe as long as we teach our children to pray and do what the prophets ask. However, I'm ready to move somewhere, but have to stop stressing over things I can't change.

NancyM said...

Try not to worry too much! Look what stress did to me!! Thank heavens for family and the Church. I think we can be safe as long as we teach our children to pray and do what the prophets ask. However, I'm ready to move somewhere, but have to stop stressing over things I can't change.

Sanders said...

That's exactly what my husband told our kids, "don't worry, we have a prophet we can follow".

Travis and Ashlee said...

Yes I agree with Sanders! As long as we have a prophet on this earth, there should be no fears, hard though!