Makenna: Mommy, Grandma said that Jesus loves me.
Me: That's right sweetheart!
Makenna: Where is He mom?
Me: Up in Heaven.
Makenna: I couldn't find Him in our house anywhere.
Me: You can't see Him but he's here.
3 days ago
Makenna: Mommy, Grandma said that Jesus loves me.
Me: That's right sweetheart!
Makenna: Where is He mom?
Me: Up in Heaven.
Makenna: I couldn't find Him in our house anywhere.
Me: You can't see Him but he's here.
1 comments:
Kenna was afraid of monsters and polar bears in her room, when she was going down for her nap. I told her that Jesus was watching over her and loves her and that he would not let any monsters in her room. She said, "I can't see him." I told her he lives in Heaven, with Heavenly Father but he watches over her. She didn't understand. You explained it better. At least she got the Jesus loves her part. I love you so much Makenna! Happy 1st birthday tomorrow J.J.!
Post a Comment