Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Doofus of the week

I was at work today and had to do a deep tissue on this old guy. He was very hard to talk to because he mumbled really bad and I just couldn't understand him. I had to keep asking him to repeat it. It was one of the times where I wished he was just quiet. So anyway, he starts fidgeting because he is having a hard time putting his face in the face cradle. I give him a rolled up towel to let him lay on thinking that would make him happy. Nope. He keeps lifting his whole upper back up while I'm trying to massage it. So annoying. Then he asks me probably the stupidest question I've heard in a long time.

Ron: Could you massage my back with me laying on my other side?
Me: What? (thinking that I had to have heard him wrong since it was hard to understand him)
Ron: Could you massage my back with me laying on my other side?
Me: While you are laying on your back?
Ron: Yeah.
Me: Massage your back while you are laying on your back?
Ron: Yeah.
Me: Um.....no. (Me thinking.....What the.....?)

Seriously??? How are you supposed to massage the back while the person is laying on it. Let me just crawl under the table and with my super human strength massage you through it.

On a cuter note:
(Makenna and Travis watching Misty May and Kerri Walsh playing beach volleyball in tiny swim suits in the olympics)

Makenna: Daddy....What are they wearing?
Travis: Um...those are swim suits honey.
Makenna: Nu uh......those are bras!!

6 comments:

Dendy said...

Just when you think you've heard it all. How in the world could he possibly think you could massage his back while he was laying on it? And Makenna. When she is right she is right!

Lisa Wilson said...

That is so funny!!!! Both of them.

Travis and Ashlee said...

Thats too funny...Makenna not the creepy old guy!! Thats reminds me of when travis was putting his swimsuit on and he put underware under it and Makaila got all happy clapping her hands and says...Yeah daddy wear big girl panties!! Kids say the funniest things sometimes!

Sarah said...

That is hilarious! Did you laugh out loud, or where you able to keep it in? I'm afraid I wouldn't have been able to control myself.

LillyBug Jewelry and Accessories said...

that little girl of yours is sooooooo cute:) as for your massage man... i'll leave that one without a comment.

Simply Sarah *K* said...

Seriously...we need to write a book about the crazies we come across while massaging! It's like they don't think...how is that even possible...AND does he not know that if you even TRIED that, it would be THE most uncomfortable thing he has ever felt????
People are crazy :).