Saturday, August 30, 2008

Attention Twilight fans

I just found out that somebody leaked Stephenie Meyer's draft of her future novel "Midnight Sun". It's Edward's version of Twilight. I read the first chapter that she posted awhile ago and it was awesome. She unfortunately put the book on hold indefinitely but has posted what she has already done on her site. It's 264 pages and I hope that she will eventually get to finish it. Just click HERE to read it.

5 comments:

Tabatha & Michael Stimpson said...

doesnt this just make u sooo mad u want to spit or slap the person!! i havent talked myself into reading it! i want to but i want the finished product...not something out of being mad! i wanted it on my bookshelf! :( U can tell that not only with this situation but all the other crap she has being getting for people being mad at her from how crappy they think breakin dawn was (which is wasnt crap!!), it has really gotten to her! i feel soo bad for her! she doesnt need other peoples crap!! let her enjoy herself...so i can get midnight sun!!! i will be off in room cryin!!

Simply Sarah *K* said...

Im so sad that she put the project on hold just b/c of this!! Morons! But at least she gave us this much!! LOVE IT.

Shannon said...

Haha, I started reading this, but...now I am scared to keep going b/c I don't want to get 250 pages in and then have to STOP!

Krista said...

Well, I just finished and it is sooo good. It is hard to stop but since we already know the outcome and it's just from Edward's view, it's not as bad as stopping midway on another book. I think she will still finish it. It's too good not to. She's probably just ticked off at the moment.

Debbie and Cory said...

Thanks for the tip, but my family doesn't thank you since I had to sit all afternoon on Sunday and read it:) I really liked seeing things from Edwards side! Did you get a VT partner?