I feel like my baby went from this to......
this.....to.......
.....this in the blink of an eye!!!
I can't believe it's been SIX whole years since this beautiful baby girl joined our family!! She is such a sweet, sensitive little girl and is so loving to her siblings and family. She is also very active and friendly to everyone. Makenna will talk anyone's ear off that will listen to her:) She is doing very well in Kindergarten and amazes me how smart she is. She is the tallest one in her class (including the boys;) and everyone loves her. We are so thankful for Makenna and her sweet spirit in our home.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAKENNA RAE!!




3 comments:
Happy Birthday Ken! I will never forget, when we were in the airplane, flying to Ohio. She was visiting with the lady, in the seat next to hers. She had never met the lady before, but she felt perfectly comfortable talking with her. She is wonderful! We should all be that friendly. She read books to us last night. Good job ken. We are so proud of you. Love you!
She is so beautiful, Krista. I have always loved her curls. Hope the little princess is enjoying her new trumpet.
Yup! Didn't take long to go from birth to 6 years! Time flies too fast and she is a beautiful little girl. Love that smile.
Post a Comment