Sunday, March 27, 2011

Makenna's first lesson

Miss Makenna got a pocket trumpet for her birthday and she was beyond excited!! She had been begging her Daddy for lessons so he decided to get her a small trumpet that she could hold easily.

This is Makenna waiting "patiently" for her lesson:) I was videoing her for the whole beginning so I didn't get too many pictures of just her and her Daddy. This was after she had learned five notes and was practicing. Aiden decided he needed to get in on the action too:) Babies always think they need to eat the trumpet:) Lady always thinks she needs to be in the pictures too...lol! Makenna did an awesome job. Trav said she gets better tone than some of his students!! I'm so excited for her! She looks so cute:)

2 comments:

Dendy said...

Good job Makenna!

NancyM said...

Oh my goodness!! Makenna looks like she is about 8 years old!! What a gorgeous girl. Love her playing that trumpet. She IS good, but guess I'm a little biased. Love her pretty dress. Lady and Aiden are special too. Where was Jordyn all this time?