Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Why (Disneyland version;)

Why do California drivers drive like idiots?? Slower drivers to the right...not go the same speed as the driver on the right and block everyone for miles!!

Why won't my two year sleep well when we are out of town?

Why is it always slow and nice at Disneyland for everyone else but it's always super crowded and at capacity whenever we go?

Why are people so pushy and rude? (except for two ladies in the restroom that let me go in front of them because I was prego:)

Why do I have to be so cliche' and have to be the prego that has to go potty constantly?

Why wouldn't my two year sit in the stroller???

Why do my girls have to be so cute??

Why did we stand in a line for 45 minutes just to see princesses? Oh..because of the previous one:)

Why does my 4 year old remember Goofy scaring her TWO years ago??? That girl has got a memory!!

Why do I look so awful in all the pics we took?

Why do we go to Disneyland?........

To see my girls faces when they see Mickey or Minnie or Cinderella or Buzz or Woody or Sleeping Beauty or Eeyore or Tigger and Pooh or Santa:)

2 comments:

Cheree said...

What pictures? I don't see pictures! :)
We want to go to Disney this summer - but may have to go next winter to avoid crowds. What's your suggestion? Either way - I'm looking forward to it. Did you guys stay on the property?

Krista said...

I was still at the hotel when I was writing this. It's looking like it won't be until after Christmas that I get to the pics!! I'm not sure about when to go....we have mostly gone at Christmas time. It's usually pretty busy but this time was just ridiculous!! I think it's because it was so close to Christmas. We usually go the week before. It is so pretty and decorated so I think if you go at the beginning of December it should be good. Summers are usually pretty busy too because kids are out of school. I think whenever kids are in school is best!! :) Oh, and we just did price line to get a good price on a hotel. They have shuttles to take you to the park or you can just park.