After we were done with our gifts at home, we headed over to my parents house. They fed us some yummy pancakes and bacon!!
This is Joe's cute doggie. She didn't really like the outfit though:)

Then we opened up some presents. Papa picked out some groovy shoes for Kenna!!

And she got a beautiful Princess jacket.
Jordyn got a Tinkerbell jacket and some cute shoes as well!! This is another one of Joe's dogs. She is a beautiful
mastif and she was just checking out what she got.

They are checking out their cool new house.

And castle:)


Kenna being silly!! We had a great Christmas! Thank you Grandma and Papa!!
4 comments:
The babies certainly make the day. If they are happy, that is all that matters. I wasn't worried about Kenna liking her shoes, I didn't know if her Mama would though. Papa said he wasn't buying them for you. I hope you are ok with them.
Of course I like them!! I was just worried about them matching stuff but they go well with her clothes! They are very cute!!
Cute stuff!! And very cute shoes, good job Papa! :)
What fun for the girls!! They all look so excited and having so much fun. Can't ask for more than that. Happy children make happy parents and then everyone is happy:-) How profound is that!
Post a Comment