We had our ward Christmas party on Saturday and since I'm on the activities committee and had to be there, my family was coming with me:) Trav's parents came too which was a nice help for Trav since I was working it the whole time.
This is Jordyn all happy during dinner and entertainment:)
And this is Jordyn as soon as Santa came out:)
I was in charge of getting everything ready for Santa. He was a huge hit!!
Makenna was so excited. Santa asked her all about Lady (because you know Santa knows everything about you!!) And she told him what she wanted (which were all things that I don't believe she is getting:) and of course told him that Jordyn wanted a Tinkerbell:)
She is so sweet!!
3 days ago




1 comments:
Too cute! She loves Santa but she sure doesn't want to sit on his lap. Makenna is such a sweetheart. She looks out for Jordyn. She makes sure Santa knows what Jordyn wants for Christmas.
Post a Comment