*The Hunger Games *Catching Fire *Mocking Jay *The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo *The Girl who Played with Fire *The Girl who Kicked in the Hornet's Nest *Percy Jackson and the Lighning Thief *The Sea Monster *The Titan's Curse *The Battle of the Labyrinth *The Last Olympian *The Lost Hero *The Son of Neptune *The Red Pyramid *The Throne of Fire *The Serpents Shadow(currently reading)
What??? Oh, yeah! That's what we didn't get around to on Halloween!!! O-well...it's still a nice pumpkin:) Maybe it can just be my fall decoration! How long do they last when they aren't carved? :)
That is how our 4 pumpkins looked last year. Sometimes life is too crazy. I made one of them into a turkey for a couple of days with construction paper before I had to toss it. My kids had just as much fun.
We never carve ours. I have these funny metal things you stick into it, and it makes it look like a spider. =) I don't do pumpkin guts, and then it just dies anyway. This way it lasts a lot longer.
5 comments:
That is how our 4 pumpkins looked last year. Sometimes life is too crazy. I made one of them into a turkey for a couple of days with construction paper before I had to toss it. My kids had just as much fun.
That is a great idea! We just might have to try that:)
I was wondering the same thing. We still have the little one like yours with the face painted on it. How long do they last?
we didn't carve ours either... oh well. the kids got food, baths, and clean laundry this week so I feel like I accomplished something!
We never carve ours. I have these funny metal things you stick into it, and it makes it look like a spider. =) I don't do pumpkin guts, and then it just dies anyway. This way it lasts a lot longer.
Post a Comment