Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Alone at home!!! :)

Today is the first time that I haven't had either one of my kids in forever. Well, at least when I'm not going to work or on a rare date with my hubby. I am completely alone and I can't believe how much I got done!!! I wanted to make sure I took advantage of the non interrupted time. As soon as I got home, I cranked on the radio (twilight dvd;), vacuumed out the van and cleaned it out, watered my plants (they have been neglected lately;), picked up the upstairs, turned on the tv and turned it on something other than channel 10, picked up the downstairs and straightened up, vacuumed the whole downstairs, washed the dishes and about every sippy cup we have, cleaned the kitchen, threw away old food in the fridge, put some laundry in the washer and now writing this post!! Woohoo!! I think I'm going to like this joy school better than preschool! I get to drop off BOTH of my kiddos:) I love my baby girls but man...you can get so much done when they are off playing and having fun!!!

And I can't believe my baby girl is going to be two on Friday!!! Where did the time go??? We are just going to do a simple, go to the park with maybe some pizza and cake thing, with just the grandparents. Miss J.J. is very shy at the moment and she just buries her head when there are too many people around. So, I thought about what my girl would want and what would make her happy for her day and a playground with not very many people it is going to be!!

I think she also has more of her molars but she doesn't let me in her mouth that long to check before she bites me!! But this is to document that she has got at least a couple of them:)

5 comments:

jenorme said...

It is amazing at how much can be done without lil ones underfoot. Enjoy!

jenorme said...

P.S. How can I channel some of your energy?

Dendy said...

Your house looked really nice today. Good job. I am glad J is enjoying her class. I knew Ken would.

Krista said...

I have no energy!! I was exhausted at work tonight but I had to take advantage, you know??? I can't remember being home without at least one of the kids.
Thanks mom....I am glad they both liked it:)

Ashley said...

awesome! I wish I could hardcore clean like that! When he is on solids probably!! I am a nursing machine...