Friday, March 20, 2009

Natural History Museum

I still have so much to blog about with Makenna's birthday. We had so much fun the entire weekend and these are in no way in order but just how I'm getting to them;) She wasn't sure about the museum, especially at first. She wanted to go but then didn't want to at the same time. She wanted to see the dinosaurs (she even picked out a toy dinosaur at the dentist's toy box two days before) but scared to see them too.
She started off very wary. This pic shows that and she is holding her dinosaur.

But then she saw the huge polar bears and loosened up quick....go figure;)

This tank was so cool with little sharks and sting rays.


This guy kept flapping at me trying to get out of the tank;)
So cute....still holding dinosaur;)

I thought this was the coolest fish. It's the orange looking rock. I had to read what was in the tank because it didn't look like anything was in it but once I looked, I saw the eyes and mouth....so cool.

This girl loves snakes....so silly. I was watching Harry Potter one day (the second one with the snake) and now she keeps asking me to watch the Harry Potter with the snake! And it's kinda scary but she likes it;)

Oh no....what's this look for........

Oh, that's right.....the dinosaurs!!! (she's still holding her dinosaur though;)
She was ok until some mean boys kept coming along and pushing the button that kept making them go......roooooaaaaarrrrr!!!!

She was better once we got past them and had fun getting under this tank with Nemo fish in it;)

Sweet pic with her daddy!! I think she had fun for the most part.....minus the dinosaurs;)

5 comments:

jenorme said...

Uh oh, sounds like you need a pet snake. EWWWW! That just gave me the heebie jeebies thinking about it! Looks like you had fun!

Krista said...

Um....no snakes in this house. Only doggies, thanks! She can watch it on Harry Potter;)

Simply Sarah *K* said...

How fun!!! Who knew there's that cool of a museum in Vegas!! lol. Thats way cool!! I'd be scared of the dinosaurs too, poor Kenna!!
I'm glad she had such a great bday weekend!

Dendy said...

Looks like it was fun except for the dinosaurs. If the dinosaurs didn't make those loud roars she probably would have been ok. That aquarium looked really cool. That orange fish too. Good Memories with her mommy and daddy.

Sanders said...

Looks fun! I'll have to take Chance there this summer, he hasn't been since he's been old enough to remember.