Sunday, March 22, 2009

1st Day!!!

Jordyn turned 18 months on the 18th so today was her first official day of Nursery. She did pretty good. I had taken her in a couple of times before today so that she could play and get used to it but I don't think she liked that I left this time. J.J. is a very shy girl around people she doesn't know so I guess she eventually laid on the floor and hid her head on a duck and wouldn't move;) Trav went in and got her. I saw her in the hall with a big lip sticking out;) I took her back in just in time for snacks and food always helps. Once they started coloring, I decided to leave again. She looked right at me as I left and I expected her to be upset. Nope! She just looked back down and kept on coloring. Thank goodness for crayons! I guess she eventually laid back down again but she did really good for her first time!!
My big girl!!

Her pretty coloring page;)

I did all right too! I felt like I was missing something though;)

3 comments:

Dendy said...

Where did my baby go! She's a big girl now in Nursery! Beautiful picture J.

jenorme said...

Awww...I can just see her hiding her face in the duck. Avery was in heaven. Probably because she has been passed around to so many people while I'm doing stuff in Primary. Hopefully, Jordyn will lije it better next week.

LillyBug Jewelry and Accessories said...

what a big girl! it's a bitter sweet moment that first time. now it's just sweet! hehehehe =0)