A-MAZING!! The music was so good! It was so neat to go. Travis' friend Larry plays trumpet in the show and he took us backstage and showed us around a bit. It's crazy how much goes into a show like that. The guy that plays Raoul was a hottie but Larry told us he doesn't like girls! Bummer....o-well! LoL! Anyway, it was a great show. Loved it!!
We got to go out to dinner beforehand which was so nice. We don't get to have a full fledged date very often so this was a luxury for us! I definitely recommend this show!
3 days ago




5 comments:
How fun!! Great pic of you two!
Great Idea for a Christmas Present! I'm glad you had a good time.
Ummm, I'm totally jealous...if you even KNEW how much I LOVE THE PHANTOM OF THE OPERA!!!! But I've never seen it :(. Oh my gosh, I know every song by heart. Bella even knows every song by heart b/c I've made her listen to the music since she was a baby!!! Like literally A BABY...it would calm her screaming in the car when she was just a few weeks old.
I'm SOOOO glad ya'll had something so wonderful to go on a date to!! WOW!!! Good stuff!!
THREE DAYS!!! Oh my gosh!!!!
My house is a disaster ;).
Phantom of the Opera is awesome. I want to go again and be under the chandelier this time! Darn Raul... I wonder what the Phantom looks like?
Post a Comment