Saturday, January 17, 2009

Again....seriously???

Do I look threatening??? I had to go through the extra check at the airport AGAIN!! I guess I'm just lucky;) The last time I flew I had to do that and I was eight months pregnant!!! Seriously...did they think I was hiding something in there? I feel so stupid too to be the one to get taken out of line to do that air test. I feel like an idiot! Plus, I had absolutely nothing in my pockets whatsoever but they guy said the machine beeped and I had to do it again! Whatever:-)
I'm having a great time.....love ya babe and kiddos!!! I'm off to my massage now;)

2 comments:

Dendy said...

We talked about that before you went through the security line. You didn't have anything in your pockets. I guess you are just lucky. Hope you are having a good time.

Anonymous said...

I tipped them off to you. Be ready for the flight back...and be sure to get there in plenty of time.