Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Our big helper

Travis asked Makenna if she wanted to help wash the van and she got so excited. I've never seen her so happy to clean something;)


Jordyn just watching with Mommy and enjoying being outside.

A blimp flew by while we were out there and....

Makenna loved it. She wouldn't quit staring at it.

6 comments:

Sanders said...

I'm loving the peakings of her bum-crack! lol All my kids have the same problem of their pants not staying up!

NancyM said...

I smile whenever I see that tall, thin little girl hiking up her trousers and trying so hard to clean things up. She surely loves working along side her Daddy when he's home. Good for her....and such an inquisitive little mind--she is so smart!

Krista said...

Yes Carol, we always have a problem with the butt crack. I'm constantly pulling her pants up;)

Dendy said...

Good thing it is such a cute little bum. They love to be outside.

Simply Sarah *K* said...

Mmmm...I love your van! Soooo pretty ;).
Oh...and the kids...haha. They are SUPER cute. Bella has the same crack problem...hehe.

Ashley said...

Your van is pretty! I too was cracking up at her crack!