Thursday, May 8, 2008

Crawling around the corner?

Jordyn is getting better and better every single day. It doesn't take her long to master things now. I'm not sure if I want her crawling yet though. It's nice that she stays in the same general area that I put her down in but I'm thinking that will come to an end pretty soon. Jordyn just wants to go straight to walking though. She gets on her feet instead of her knees a lot and then does a silly head stand. I hope my house is child proof enough right now;)

4 comments:

Dendy said...

It just seems like yesterday that Mason was doing the same thing. He kept getting up on his feet too. Now he is everywhere. I am afraid your days of Jordyn being stationary are limited. She already gets around pretty good just by rolling.

Ashley said...

Go Jordyn!! She is adorable!

Tabatha & Michael Stimpson said...

they just grow up wayyyy too fast!! i use to tell people, "just quit feeding them...they won't grow!!" haha im kidding...i hope people get that ;) cute girlies!

NancyM said...

What a sweet, roly-poly, hunk of baby! Jordyn just makes you smile watching her! She'll be crawling real soon, so keep your eyes open!
Can't believe she is growing so fast! That Makenna keeps me smiling, too! What a beautiful little singer....and so active!! What a good big sister.