Sunday, April 27, 2008

Mover and a shaker;)

Miss Jordyn isn't crawling yet but that doesn't stop her from getting around. This is where I found her right after I put her down on the carpet!! She does this backwards thing but is now also starting to get on her knees!! I'm not sure if I want her crawling or not;) She also does this adorable dance thing with her head. I don't know how to describe it except that she just shakes her head back and forth. I keep trying to get it on video but she stops as soon as I get the camera out. Little stinker. I'm determined though. It must be recorded!!



2 comments:

Dendy said...

She is so dang cute. She has such a cute little personality. She likes the Caillou song in the beginning. Get your camera and be ready. You need to sing along too. She usually dances then. Good Luck!

Ashley said...

She is sooo cute!