We put their pretty Easter dresses on them this week since General Conference is next week. They are so beautiful and I only had to buy one of them (and that was for Makenna's birthday). The one Jordyn has on was Makenna's dress when she was two!!!
I asked Trav to take some pics while I was finishing getting dressed and he put them in front of all the toys!!!
And I wanted ones of them separately as well so I tried to take a few before church. They didn't turn out as well as I wanted but maybe I will take some more the week after Easter.
She looks like she wants to have her picture taken, doesn't she??? Oh, and the blue necklace was Makenna's touch. She thought she needed one:) She is playing with this washer/dryer/ironing board for her house and kept saying she was cleaning!! So dang cute!!
Makenna has become my good picture taker. It makes me hopeful that the crying, not wanting to take pics stage only lasts a couple of years:)
3 days ago




3 comments:
Their dresses are gorgeous!! :) At least they sit still for pictures.. hehe.. But they look beautiful!
WOW! They look so beautiful! Jordyn certainly wasn't into picture taking was she? They can't take bad pictures. They are both so adorable!
Awww!! Such pretty girls...its so hard to get them to post! I caught my girls in front of the van for their Easter dress picture...oh well!
Post a Comment