And not a moment too soon either. This little man is making me feel like....well....crap!! I have had a varicose vein for awhile and now there are more!!! I feel ok until I do anything that is a little more than just sitting on my butt. Like cleaning house, grocery shopping, walking a little, etc. I feel fine while doing these things and then I can hardly walk afterwards. It royally stinks. Plus, I think my girls know this and are taking advantage. They have been so sassy and honery and naughty. I can't wait until afterwards when I can keep up with them!! I also have had high blood pressure the last two doctor appointments. And I can really feel it today. But it will all be worth it in the end because I will have my sweet baby boy!! I will just have to always remind him that he gave me a hard time;-)
3 days ago




2 comments:
It seems like time has flown. I am sure that it doesn't for you. Is the doctor going to strip your vericose veins after the baby is born? Ouch!
you can do it! I can't believe it's almost time for your boy!!
Post a Comment