*The Hunger Games *Catching Fire *Mocking Jay *The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo *The Girl who Played with Fire *The Girl who Kicked in the Hornet's Nest *Percy Jackson and the Lighning Thief *The Sea Monster *The Titan's Curse *The Battle of the Labyrinth *The Last Olympian *The Lost Hero *The Son of Neptune *The Red Pyramid *The Throne of Fire *The Serpents Shadow(currently reading)
I can hear what she is saying and it isn't Grinch. She is so dang cute. She is getting to be like Ken. When you put her to bed she has to have everything just right or she won't lay down. Her bears in one place, her dolls in another, and her blanket just right. They are perfect. We are so blessed.
7 comments:
HILARIOUS!!!!!!
She is getting so big and can talk SO WELL! What a cutie.
Seriously, that makes me laugh SO HARD!
Uh-huh!! Too funny! I hear what she's saying, and I know what she 'thinks' she's saying....hmmmm.
Too funny!! Thanks for the laugh.
SOOO funny!! Hahaha.. :) How cute!!
That's awesome! What a little cutie.
That's awesome! What a little cutie.
I can hear what she is saying and it isn't Grinch. She is so dang cute. She is getting to be like Ken. When you put her to bed she has to have everything just right or she won't lay down. Her bears in one place, her dolls in another, and her blanket just right. They are perfect. We are so blessed.
hahaha!!
Post a Comment